A lot of natural supplements for breast enlargement contain special herbs. Even before all the hype around the natural breast enlargement products, women have been using these herbs for their breast health and overall beauty. Herbs like fenugreek, fennel, wild yam, red clover and others have been used for breast enhancement since ancient times.
Even now Ayurvedic doctors in India recommend Fenugreek to enhance milk production in nursing mothers. So if your intention is to enlarge your breasts without surgery, you’re welcome to educate yourself on some of the best herbs for breast enhancement provided in the list below. Modern science is just starting to make the most of the health benefits provided by these herbs.
Wondering about the best herbs for breast enlargement? Here are some of the most effective ones:
- fenugreek: its seeds enhance healthy breast tissue
- wild yam: can be taken in tea or in capsules
- fennel: can be used as a tea or a lotion for breast enlargement massage
- saw palmetto: it has been used for breast enlargement since the ancient times until today
- dong quai: it is also known to alleviate PMS symptoms and menopausal discomfort
Other effective herbs for breast enlargement are Pueraria mirifica, red clover, black cohosh, damiana, blessed thistle and mother’s wort. You can buy saw palmetto, fennel, wild yarn, fenugreek and red clover in health food stores or order them online. Some of the herbs listed above can be purchased in the form of effective breast enhancement pills.