A lot of women who know about the risks of getting breast implants are looking for alternative (natural) ways to make their bust bigger. Some want an effective product (cream or pills), while others are aimed at the alternatives that don’t suggest buying anything highly advertised. If you’re seeking an effective alternative to breast implants, try exercises for larger breasts.
Of course, for a short-term effect, you can opt for the modern pushup bras which work wonders by helping women with small breasts fake a figure. However, if your goal is long-lasting results, you should be ready to work hard to grow your breasts. You will have to regularly perform specific exercises to strengthen the right muscles and enlarge your breasts naturally.
Increasing the size of your breasts by exercising is one of the healthiest ways to make your ladies look bigger, fuller and perkier. What’s more, exercising will help you keep your whole body in shape. But you should realize that this natural method requires time and effort. That’s why some women choose breast massage for enlargement (or breast enhancing herbs, for example).
So what is the best exercise for bigger breasts?
We’re offering you 5 steps that will get you closer to larger breasts. They’re not easy steps, but they include some of the best exercises for bigger breasts especially designed by fitness specialists to make your bust fuller naturally and improve your posture. Make sure you do the exercises listed below 3 days a week (4 total sets, with no rest between the moves during the 1st set).
For these exercises you will need weights, a med ball and a fitness ball. Let’s take a closer look at your effective breast enlarging workout program:
- pushups with med ball: from a pushup position, with your left hand on top of a med ball and your right hand on the floor, bend your elbows and lower down as far as you can. Hold your body in a straight line. Make sure you engage your legs and keep your belly button pulled in. Press your body up to the starting position using your both hands. Do 8 repetitions on each side (4 total sets)
- throwing up the med ball: lie down on the floor facing up, with your knees bent and your feet pressed flat on the floor. Hold the med ball at chest. Press your lower back into the floor and keep your abs tight. Then forcefully throw the ball up as high as you can. Catch it with straight arms and quickly lower back to your chest. Do 20 quick repetitions (4 total sets)
- one-arm chest press: lie on back on a fitness ball holding a dumbbell in your right hand. Lift your hips to form a straight line from your knees to your shoulders. Pull your shoulder blades down and together, holding the weight at chest. Press the dumbbell up, then lower back down to the chest. Only your arm should move during this exercise. Do 8 repetitions on each arm (4 total sets)
- dumbbell Y-raises: stand up straight holding a pair of light dumbbells, with your feet hip-width apart and your knees slightly bent. Hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs. Then raise the weights over your head in a ‘Y’ position and draw your shoulder blades down. Slowly lower back down and repeat. Keep your core tight during this exercise. Do 20 repetitions (4 total sets)
- dumbbell plank row: get into the straight-arm plank position holding a dumbbell in each hand. Make sure that the dumbbells are straight below your shoulders, and your feet are a bit wider than hip-width apart. With your hips stable, bend your left elbow and raise the weight up to the chest, keeping elbow close to the body. Lower the weight back to the starting position and repeat on the other side (that’s one repetition). Do 8 repetitions on each side (4 total sets)
If you’re wondering whether Kate Upton has implants, read our other posts. If you’re seriously thinking that she’s grown gravity-defying bust just by strengthening her chest muscles, massaging her breasts or taking magic pills, you’re wrong. Apparently, Kate Upton has a secret technique in store that’s far more effective than almost any other method… Or maybe Kate’s boobies are the living proof of what to expect after breast augmentation surgery…
Best breast exercises: naturally and without surgery
According to the recent study, push-up bras are more harmful than helpful. What is more, the study reveals that a woman’s nipple can lift an average of 7 mm within 12 months if she stops wearing a bra. Of course, we’re not suggesting you to throw out all your push-up bras… Just try some of the best breast tightening exercises if you want to make your bust appear fuller and perkier without having to squeeze it into a tight bra!
Some expert tips on how to exercise to grow bigger breasts:
- do a five-minute cardio workout before you begin your exercises: otherwise you may suffer a muscle strain or a trauma
- the right technique is the key to your success: make sure you always move the dumbbells through a full range of motion
- heavy resistance is the main element of your routine: the heavier the weights, the stronger your muscles become
Of course, if you’re aiming at the Demi Moore breast enlargement effect (the one we’ve observed in the movie ‘Striptease’), you’re not going to get it just by exercising. The thing is, you cannot dramatically increase your breast size by performing even the best breast exercises that are most effective. But you can make your bust look fuller, firmer and better in shape by working your chest muscles on a regular basis.