Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel takes care of her skin and body. She makes the most of beauty routines and fitness regimes needed to become the perfect Angel. Now that the Flamingo girl is that popular everyone wants to know Candice Swanepoel beauty secrets and hear some style tips from the supermodel.
If you want to know how to look like Candice Swanepoel when you’re not dreaming, just read on and make sure you also learn how to motivate yourself to work out every single day. Because looking like this girl will require patience, persistence and some real hard work.
One of Candice Swanepoel’s beauty secrets is for busy women who, despite the lack of time, want to look good on the go. What the model never leaves home without is her lip balm and her favourite perfume. So she recommends you to always prevent chapped lips and keep your best scent handy.
Candice Swanepoel beauty tips
Beautiful skin is important for any woman, especially if she’s a model. Candice Swanepoel beauty tips for flawless skin suggest regular cleaning and moisturizing rituals. The model says she washes her face as soon as she finishes work. Candice agrees that wearing make-up is important, but making sure you wash it off at the end of the day is equally essential.
More beauty tips from Candice Swanepoel for your skin:
- enjoy a few days without make-up
- moisturize a lot and do a lot of scrubs to renew the skin
- use body oils to keep your skin healthy and fresh
- if it’s winter time and your skin is very dry, use a really rich moisturizer
Beauty tips from Candice for your toned body:
- work out like a maniac
- exercise every single day
- mix boxing, Pilates and exercises with resistance bands (read more about Candice Swanepoel exercise here)
- feel comfortable with yourself (preferably after you’ve had your maniac workout session…)
One great beauty tip from Candice Swanepoel is tuning in to your confidence whenever you feel like baring it all in a bikini or lingerie. If you feel beautiful on the inside, you will actually look good. Don’t forget to choose styles that suit your body type. And remember that if you don’t follow Candice Swanepoel fitness routine (working out like a maniac), you will never have a body as perfect as hers.
Candice Swanepoel beauty routine and style tips
Even though Candice Swanepoel without make-up is a lovely view, the girl says that skilful make-up works wonders when it’s about emphasizing her best features. Learn more about Candice Swanepoel beauty routine if you want to know beauty secrets from the best-looking ladies in the modeling business.
Hear what the gorgeous model has to say about her favourite beauty products:
- there’s a lip pencil that Candice carries everywhere with her. It’s Victoria’s Secret and is called Ginger Spice. It’s the same colour as her lips, but when she outlines them it makes her lips a bit bigger
- Candice uses illuminator a lot on her cheekbones (you can put it on your nose and on the bow of your lips). Your skin will look better glowing, just like Candice’s
- if she’s not working Candice doesn’t wear a lot of makeup, but she always has a concealer and a good lipstick in her bag; she likes to do a red lip if she’s tanned
- having a good mascara that goes on evenly and doesn’t clump is important
- Candice loves doing a black cat-eye line and then natural on the rest of the eye
As for Candice Swanepoel style tips, we can only rely on her preferences in style. Candice says she loves 70’s style. Her fashion must-haves are leather pants, daisy dukes and a lovely summer dress. We’ve seen her hot glamorous and casual outfits. Candice Swanepoel is always stylish. And she definitely knows how to look good at the beach in a tiny bikini!